As businesses transition into recovery, some are beginning to reopen or set reopening dates. Please check individual websites for the most up-to-date information.
- Cycology Studio
- Dragonfly Paddle Yoga
- Hot Asana Yoga Studio – Currently offering virtual classes. Opening a new location off of Templeton Gap on September 1st.
- Mindful Springs Counseling
- Pike Ride Bike Share – Offering FREE rides during this stressful time
- Revivology IV Hydration – Currently running promotions on Immunity Armor and Vitamin C IV drips to boost your immune system
- SunWater Spa – Open from 9:00am – 9:00pm Tuesday – Sunday, and closed on Monday.
- Garden of the Gods Resort and Club– The STRATA Integrated Wellness Spa is offering a soothing virtual 10-minute meditation to help listeners destress, relax and feel grounded. Tune in here. STRATA’s Medical center is also available to obtain immune-boosting supplements and vitamins with curbside pickup as well as for telehealth consultations, where both coronavirus (COVID-19)-related medical questions and routine health matters will be evaluated and triaged by telephone conversations with their doctors and nurses.
- SunWater Spa – Live or On Demand classes via Facebook and Zoom.
- UpaDowna – This local, go-to outdoor-adventure community has come to the rescue with a broad list of outdoor activity ideas that you can practice from your own back yard or near-by parks – all while practicing safe distancing.
- YMCA of the Pikes Peak Region – Stream workouts from home for FREE! They have a variety of at-home exercise options to stay healthy from anywhere. With equipment-optional routines, all you have to do is click “Find a Workout”.
Article originally published online at https://www.visitcos.com/coronavirus-colorado-springs/health-wellness/.